S. Marc Buchman joined Mostyn Prettyman, PLLC, after graduating from the University of Arkansas School of Law, cum laude. Prior to law school, Marc attended Northern Illinois University, where he received an M.A. in Philosophy, and Arkansas State University, where he received a B.A. in Philosophy with a Minor in Economics.
While in law school, Marc worked as a law clerk at the school’s Federal Practice Bankruptcy Clinic, handling consumer bankruptcy and successfully negotiating regarding preferential transfers. Marc also externed for the Honorable Ben Barry, Chief Judge for the United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, and worked for the Washington County Prosecutor’s Office during law school.
Marc’s practice focuses on Bankruptcy and Estate Planning.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas; J.D.
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois; M.A.
- Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, Arkansas; B.A.
- Benton County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association