Will Prettyman co-founded the firm after receiving his law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville, graduating cum laude. Along with firm co-founder, Josh Mostyn, Will shared the honor of receiving the TC & Rosemary Carlson Memorial Award for outstanding study in Constitutional Law.
Prior to graduation, Will clerked for two large, private law firms in Little Rock, Arkansas. During his last year of law school, Will clerked in the Consumer Protection Division of the Arkansas Attorney General’s Office. Will was a member of the Dean’s List, a member of the Black Law Students Association, the Community Life Committee, and worked in the Innocence Project Clinic, reviewing the case files of Arkansas inmates convicted of capital offenses.
Prior to attending law school, Will worked for the tax division of Southwestern Energy and for the President of UMDNJ University Hospital in Newark, New Jersey. Will’s practice concentrates on Family Law, Criminal Defense, and General Litigation. Will also handles matters concerning Probate, Employment Law, and Commercial Litigation.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas; JD – cum laude
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas; BA – History
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Young Lawyers Executive Council
- Benton County Bar Association (Vice President)
- Washington County Bar Association
- Equal Access to Justice Panel – Legal Aid of Arkansas
- Youth Soccer & Basketball Coach – Fayetteville and West Fork Parks & Recreation