Patrick Lewis – With a proven track record of success in over 20 years of experience (including being a former deputy prosecutor), licensed in both Arkansas and Texas, Patrick can guide you through the many complexities of modern litigation.
As a former Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, and with over two decades of trial experience, Patrick is well-prepared to represent you if you are ever accused of a crime. Successfully defending everything from misdemeanors such as shoplifting and DWI up to the most serious felonies, Patrick’s knowledge of the ins and outs of the system can often help you when you need it most. Patrick is also a firm believer in second chances, and is therefore a strong advocate for Drug Court, expungement and working with resources outside of the court room whenever possible to help facilitate resolution.
A divorced father of three, Patrick understands the complexities of the modern family, and has a ton of experience litigating tough cases that often cross state lines, blood lines, and may involve outside agencies, such as DHS or OCSE. If you are going through a divorce, or having custody and/or child support problems, or if you have paternity issues, need advice on adoptions or guardianship information, etc., Patrick can help.
Patrick’s practice focuses primarily on Family Law, Criminal Defense, and General Litigation.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas; J.D.
- University of Central Arkansas; Conway, Arkansas; Social Psychology, B.S.
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Past Chairman: Technology Committee
- Member: IT Infrastructure Committee
- Member: Judiciary Committee
- Member: Long Range Planning Committee
- Member: Family Law Section
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Benton County Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Member: Computer Section
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association
- Leadership Benton County (Class IX)
- NWA Emerging Leaders
- Rogers-Lowell Chamber of Commerce