Josh Mostyn co-owns the law firm. He graduated with honors from the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville. Josh received a W.B. Putman American Inn of Court Pupil Award, and he, along with law partner Will Prettyman, shared the honor of receiving the TC & Rosemary Carlson Memorial Award for excellence in the study of Constitutional Law.
In law school, Josh was President of the Federalist Society for Law & Public Policy Studies and Treasurer of the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association. Josh was also a member of the Environmental Law Society, the Business Law Society, the International Law Society, and the Hispanic Law Students Group.
Josh clerked for the Hon. Brad Karren in the Rogers District Court and spent a summer clerking in the Legal Department at Tyson Foods, Inc., through Arkansas Law’s Corporate Counsel Externship Program. Josh is a former legislative extern to Congressman Steve Womack in Arkansas’ 3rd Congressional District.
Josh has owned and operated several small businesses and investments across Arkansas, Missouri and Texas. He has served as the Legislative Director for the Arkansas chapter of National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB), and he was named to the Northwest Arkansas Business Journal’s 2008 class of 40 Under Forty. Josh has worked and brokered for several of the biggest commercial banking and capital equipment finance companies in the country.
Josh’s practice focuses on Commercial Litigation, Business Formation, and Real Estate. He also handles matters concerning Personal Injury, Employment, and General Litigation.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas; JD – cum laude
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas; BBA – Finance
- Benton County Bar Association (President)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Arkansas Bar Association (Member)
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association (Member)
- Washington County Bar Association (Member)
- The Federalist Society for Law & Public Policy Studies (Past President, NWA Lawyers Chapter)
- Rogers-Lowell Chamber of Commerce (Member)
- Northwest Arkansas Young Professionals (Founder)
- U.S. Commission on Civil Rights (Arkansas Advisory Counsel Appointee)
- Equal Access to Justice Panel – Legal Aid of Arkansas
- Northwest Arkansas Young Professionals (General Counsel)